Private Equity, Real Estate
Global Private Equity Real Estate firm operating across a broad platform, utilizing institutional and private investor capital. Investment strategy is opportunistic and responsive, but also heavily risk-analysed and risk-mitigated.
Reporting to the Managing Director North America, you will lead the sourcing and execution of new investment opportunities across the firm’s US strategies, including direct and co-GP deals and private equity/venture capital investments in operating companies. In addition, overseeing the asset management function to ensure acquisitions meet underwritten performance expectations.
This is a rare opportunity to work with the MD to help shape the strategy and direction of the business. The person appointed must demonstrate the ability to gain fast career progression in this rapidly expanding, dynamic and entrepreneurial firm.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities
- Identifying and sourcing new investment opportunities, both within defined areas of focus as well as new strategies. The firm primarily secures opportunities off market so an established track record of sourcing through strong relationship is expected.
- Leading the underwriting, analysis and due diligence of those opportunities, including overseeing the production of deal business plans and presenting to internal Investment Committee.
- Supporting Investor Relations team on raising investor capital.
- Negotiation and execution of transaction documentation including purchase and sale agreements, joint venture agreements and debt and equity financing agreements.
- Procurement and execution of debt financing on each applicable deal.
- Oversight and management of the investment and asset management teams, including career development.
- Overseeing regular business and asset updates to the MD, Board and institutional investors.
- An Inspirational leader of high-performing, multi-functional teams via personal charisma, passion, energy, and drive. Able to flex your style to impact at all levels.
- Skills and experience will include:
- Intellectual agility – able to think on your feet.
- Experience managing and leading a diverse team.
- Experience successfully underwriting and executing new investments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with a balanced technical knowledge and good commercial acumen.
- High attention to detail and superb organizational skills, ability to manage concurrent projects and meet deadlines.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, ability to relate well to other people at all levels, internally and externally. Team player – able to work effectively and collaboratively within a small, dedicated team.
- Strategic thinker with good judgment and business sense. Entrepreneurial and open mind-set.
- High level of flexibility and professional & personal maturity
- Strong correlation with our values, along with the ambition to significantly develop your skills and experience and progress in this dynamic group.
Market leading remuneration is on offer.
Please contact Lucy
+44 20 7839 1119